The 2020 Quick Shear Raffle was our biggest yet, with 3 fabulous prizes to be won.
Supported by an array of generous local businesses, this raffle was one not to be missed!!
First prize – valued at over $4,000 was won by a resident of Bendigo
- 6×4 trailer with cage – donated by Colvin Engineering with some parts from Easy Tow Boat Trailers & paint from Wattyl Paint Centre
- Kubota Brush Cutter – donated by Grogan’s Machinery
- Husqvarna Chainsaw – donated by APL Concreting and supported by Elliott Bros
- Kingchrome Toolkit, Hand Cleaner, Kingchrome Gear spanner set, Milwaukee Impact Driver bit set, Saber Drill Set, Multi tool, Kingchrome Cable ties – donated by Tools Unlimited
- And more.
Second Prize – valued at about $1200 went to Echuca
- Evakool 85L fibreglass icebox – donated by Ag Tyres & Wheels
- Market Umbrella – donated by Hume & Iser Mitre 10
- Rivergate Shiraz – donated by Rivergate Wines
- Canadian Club Dry – donated by Queens Arm Hotel
- And selection of wine and other alcoholic drinks
Third prize – valued at about $750 went to Werribbee
- Kelso wheelbarrow, Cyclone shovel, rake – donated by QME
- Victa Leaf blower & Line Trimmer Kit – donated by APL Concreting
- And Secateurs, gloves, fertilizer